As I mentioned before, I’m on the hunt to find great products for my son’s upcoming Daycare and school. When I say great products, I mean – quality, value, eco-friendly and actually useful! It’s also a plus when the company is Canadian as I love supporting local businesses (and need I say that the shipping rates are way lower!).
I had the pleasure to review Holly Jolly Gift Pack – Santa’s Pick from Lovable Labels. It came in a cute red envelope which contained a booklet with pages of different labels. I love the fact that it came in a booklet as it’s easier to hold on to than separate sheets of paper. The booklet included 15 blue sticker labels, 40 red slimline labels, 12 shoe labels, 24 clothing dots (in 3 sizes) and 2 mini metal tags. That’s 93 different labels! You can also personalize the labels with your choice if an icon. I chose a dinosaur icon for Michael, because I found it to be the cutest.
I immediately went to test out the labels. The first ones I used were the shoe stickers. I often take my son to a baby playground where he has to take his shoes off. I’m always worried that because there are tons of baby shoes lying around, someone will take ours accidentally. Now I don’t have to worry as much anymore! The labels fit size 6 shoes perfectly. These labels do peel off, but I think it’s because the insoles of the shoes I applied them to were cloth-like. The next labels I tried out were the clothing dots. I love that they come in 3 different sizes to accommodate different sizes of clothing tags. Michael’s hoody had a very small clothing tag and the smallest label fit it well. My favourite items from the package were the mini metal tags. I think they look very adorable! It’s easy to unhook the metal chain, but not easy enough for a kid to do it. These can be attached to a diaper bag or a school backpack.
When the time comes, I’ll be labeling all of Michael’s stationery. I know from personal school experience that your supplies always get mixed up with other people’s and then you end up having to buy another set of crayons, etc. I would absolutely recommend Lovable Labels.
Interesting Lovable Labels Facts
- It is a Canadian company based in Oakville, Ontario.
- Lovable Labels are UV resistant, microwave and dishwasher safe and are made to withstand children’s environment.
- Lovable Labels are made with a “perma-grip” backing that will stick to almost any surface.
- These labels are easy to spot (especially for younger kids) because they are bright and simple looking.
- Lovable Labels offers multi-purpose labels, clothing labels, bag tags, household labels, safety products and stationery.
- The also offer a variety of combo packs such as Holiday Packs just in time for the holidays (starting at $14.99)!
- Shipping rates start at $0 (awesome rate!) for Canada and $3 for USA.
One lucky winner will receive a Santa’s Pick OR Christmas Jewels Holly Jolly Holiday Gift Pack ($24.99 value)
How to enter:
- Leave your e-mail address in every comment or make it visible in Blogger
- visit Lovable Labels and let me know what your favourite labels are.
- follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
- subscribe via RSS reader
- subscribe via e-mail
- add me as a friend on Facebook (leave first name and initial)
- like My Secret Home on Facebook (leave first name and initial)
- like Lovable Labels on Facebook (leave first name and initial)
- follow me on Twitter (leave your twitter name)
- follow Lovable Labels on Twitter (leave your twitter name)
- grab my button (tell me where I can find it)
- grab my Gift Guide button (tell me where I can find it)
This giveaway is open to residents of USA & CANADA and will end on November 29, 2010 at 11:59PM PST. The winner will be determined randomly via random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond back or another winner will be chosen.