Cover Your Hair
carries hundreds of hair accessories for all ages. Any hair related items you can think of – they will have. Their line of products ranges from hats
to hair pins
. All prices are very affordable. You can’t go wrong with a 60 pack of Goody bobby pins for only $1. I paid about $4 for the same set here in Canada.
My favorite section of their store is women’s berets
. I chose to review the Flower Beret and Scarf Set
in red. I like that it’s a set and I wouldn’t need to go look for a scarf to accompany my new beret. It came wrapped in a bag and the scarf actually comes with a small plastic hanger. I’ve never thought to use a hanger for scarves and turns out that it’s pretty convenient! My scarves always fall off my jackets in the closet – they won’t anymore. Both beret and the scarf have a little sparkly metallic thread sewn in. It definitely makes it look more dressy than your average beret. The scarf isn’t as long as most of my scarves, but still long enough to wrap around twice. It has decorative flowers on both ends. The beret also has a flower and looks stylish. I wish the beret was a bit larger. I don’t have a big head and it feels a little small or maybe I’m just used to looser fitting hats. I think this set would be more appropriate for a young girl, not to say that I won’t be wearing it (I’m still a young girl at heart, lol)! It’s perfect for our Vancouver winters. Because our air is super humid, my hair gets really frizzy as soon as I walk out of the house. A beret is a great way to save a bad hair day (which is everyday) and accessorize your everyday wear.
Shipping to US starts at $4.99 and to Canada at $8.29.
They also send a lot of deals and discounts through their newsletter (I know, I’m signed up).
One lucky winner will receive a surprise box of hair accessories
How to enter:
- Leave your e-mail address in every comment or make it visible in Blogger
- Complete the mandatory entry and leave a separate comment for each bonus entry
- For Facebook entries leave your first name and initial; for Twitter entries leave your Twitter name
- visit Cover Your Hair and tell me which of their products you would like to have (by name).
- follow My Secret Home publicly via Google Friend Connect
- follow Cover Your Hair Blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
- subscribe via e-mail & confirm (2 entries)
- subscribe via RSS reader
- subscribe to Cover Your Hair via RSS reader
- add me as a friend on Facebook
- like My Secret Home on Facebook
- like Cover Your Hair on Facebook
- follow My Secret Home on Twitter
- follow Cover Your Hair on Twitter
- tweet (1 time per day) - #Win a $25 surprise box of hair accessories from CoverYourHair WORLDWIDE Ends 2/25 #Giveaway @mysecrethome http://bit.ly/hlxmlD (leave direct link)
- grab my button & tell me where I can find it
- follow Cover Your Hair via Networked Blogs
- subscribe to Cover Your Hair via YouTube
This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE and will end on February 25, 2010 at 11:59PM PST. The winner will be determined randomly via random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond back or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation to write this post. I received a free product mentioned above in order to provide my honest opinion. I am in no way responsible for shipping of the prize.