UDDERLY FRESH COMPANY FACTS
“Udderly Fresh Soap wants to make a difference in peoples lives by creating and sharing natural skin care products that help everyone; especially people with dry skin or sensitive skin.”
UDDERLY FRESH PRODUCT FACTS
Udderly Fresh Soap are hand made with pure & natural ingredients that are healthy for your skin and the environment. They use only the most healthy ingredients in their products including pure essential oils, fresh herbs and fresh goat milk. You’ll never find artificial scents or man made ingredients that are bad for your skin, body or the environment.
Udderly Fresh Soap product line includes goat milk soap, natural shampoo, natural lotion, natural laundry soap, natural lip balm, natural insect repellent, natural dryer sachets, natural dog shampoo and soothing rice bags. These products are all good on dry skin, skin allergies, eczema or psoriasis.
All natural handmade products are my favorite kind of products. I had the pleasure to review a couple of Udderly Fresh Soap natural products.
About: Lavender Goat Milk Soap contains pure lavender essential oil which has a number of natural benefits:
- soothing scent to relax mind and body
- helps to treat migraines, headaches, anxiety, depression, nervous tension and emotional stress.
- helps to induce sleep in people with insomnia
- helps to treat aches and pains such as sore muscles or sprains.
- known for its antiseptic and anti fungal properties, thus:
- helps to treat skin disorders including acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, eczema and more.
- helps to assist the healing process for wounds, cuts, and sun burns.
(I’m not making any health statements, these are known to be lavender’s possible properties)
Ingredients: Saponified oils of Olive, Coconut, Palm, Fresh Goat Milk, Castor oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Grape seed Oil, Lavender Essential Oils and Herbs of Lavender Petals and Calendula and finally a Natural Mineral Colorant.
My thoughts: This soap is huge comparing to some of the other handmade soaps I’ve tried. It comes in a cardboard box, which is a nice touch and is great for gift giving. It smells amazing and you can really smell the pure lavender oil. Using the soap is no science. It lathers great and leaves skin clean. I love goat milk soap more than a regular soap, it feel a lot softer on my skin. Even my hubby is now hooked on natural goat milk soaps.
About: Lavender Lemon Shampoo Bar – Made with healthy natural ingredients to give your hair and body nurturing attention. By leaving out harsh chemicals like the ones used in traditional shampoo, this shampoo bar will cleanse and condition your hair and scalp without stripping it of natural oils. Large percentage of castor bean oil as well as coconut oil contributes to luxurious lather. This also makes it a great shaving cream.
My thoughts: A shampoo bar is not to be confused with a soap bar. Although it sure looks the same! It comes in the same type box and in the same size as a soap bar. You’d be surprised to know that to work well, shampoo doesn’t have to come in a bottle, it can come in a bar. I’ve previously used shampoo bars and loved the effect. Udderly Fresh shampoo bar is the largest one I’ve seen yet and will definitely last a while. To use it, just rub a little bit on wet hair and lather as you would with regular shampoo. You can feel the foam in your hair so it’s easy to know what you are doing. The hardest is to find a perfect amount for your hair length and type. First time I did 3 strokes down my hair length and it left my hair really oily. Next time I did 2 strokes and got a much better result – clean, soft and shiny hair! Impress your friends or try it yourself.
About: Natural Laundry Soap in plain.
- All Natural Ingredients are good for your skin and the environment.
- It’s been tested and proven to clean as good or better than the leading laundry soap brand.
- Great for all washers.
- Safe for septic systems: 100% biodegradable and will not harm your drains or septic system.
- Super concentrated: 2 tbsp per regular large load. Regular tub lasts 32 loads or 64 HE loads.
- Multi-purpose cleaner: Can be used to clean floors, upholstery, carpets, bathrooms, kitchen, etc.
- Custom Scents: Available pure essential oils – lavender, orange, lemongrass, peppermint or masking Invisible Hunter scent.
- Affordable: comparable in price to the typical name brand laundry soaps at only 30 cents a load or 15 cents for an HE load.
- Removes tough stains: wine, grease, olive oil, wax, lipstick, crayon, fruit juice, soft drinks, motor oil, ring around the collar and more; plus it neutralizes odors too.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of Olive, Coconut, Palm, Goat Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Grape seed oil, Sodium Borate, Sodium Carbonate
My thoughts: I love trying new natural laundry soaps and this one was nothing like I’ve tried before. I’m used to liquid or powders, but I’ve never used soap-shavings type dry mixture. I did a couple of cold and hot washes and was impressed with the results. Since I got one that’s scent-free, my clothes smelled like nothing, which I loved! They came out clean and already softened. Old stubborn stains stayed put as usual, but newly stained clothes were as clean as new. My number one detergent of choice is still liquid, but Udderly Fresh Laundry Soap is a great alternative to powders, which can sometimes be pretty messy.
I give big thumbs up to all three products I’ve tried. For the price of $5 per a very large bar, both soap and shampoo are a bargain comparing to other handmade soaps I’ve seen in stores. Goat Milk products feel softer, smoother and more luscious on the skin than regular soap.
Udderly Fresh soap & shampoo bars retail for $5, laundry soap starts at $10. Shipping to US starts at $5.95. Handmade products are not widely available in stores and would make a great unique gift for any woman or man in your life including yourself.
Win a soap, shampoo and a lotion of choice ARV $15 [US & CANADA]
Complete the Rafflecopter form below to enter the giveaway
(No mandatory entry, just do what you like! :)
Disclosure: Product mentioned above was provided to me free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion. I was not compensated for this review. I am in no way responsible for shipping of this prize or any duties associated with it. Review text in italics has been quoted from the sponsor’s website.